Freestanding white wine keg dispenser in black with digital thermostat and tap kit
Tap into the growing industry of draft wine with Summit's SBC635MWKD, a versatile wine keg dispenser designed to store wine kegs under the proper conditions.
Sized at just under 24" wide, the SBC635MWKD features a jet black finish with a user-reversible door swing. The exterior digital thermostat allows you to store white wine or ros‚ between 33§ and 50§F. The single tap system can serve one 1/6 wine keg or disposable keg, but the interior offers added room to store an additional 1/6 sized barrel. Automatic defrost operation ensures minimum user maintenance.
The SBC635MWKD ships with a complete kit for serving wine on tap, including a draft tower, faucet, and keg coupler probe in complete 304 grade stainless steel. We include an empty canister best suited for a 75% nitrogen/25% CO2 mixture for optimum wine service. Additional features include a removable guard rail and drip tray for easier cleaning, as well as a caster set to allow optional mobility. This unit is designed for freestanding use.
- Shipping Height: 44
- Shipping Width: 31
- Shipping Depth: 31
- Height of Cabinet: 33.5
- Height to Hinge Cap: 0
- Width: 23.63
- Width with Door Open: 25
- Depth: 25
- Depth with Handle: 47
- Depth with door at 90ø: 47
- Capacity: 5.6
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door: Black
- Cabinet: Black
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ULC
- Weight: 80
- Shipping Weight: 162
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
Shipping is mostly between 2 to 10 business days for most of our products within the contiguous United States. Please contact us to have a shipping quote for your location.
Some products might include a shipping cost and some may take a longer time to reach you. Please contact us before ordering to check if the item is in stock and so we can give you a custom quote and an Estimated Time of Arrival.
If we foresee potential delays beyond this shipping window, we will reach out to you directly to inform you. If for some reason you have not received your shipment within a reasonable timeframe or have not heard from us, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (689) 219-5486 and we will get back to you as soon as possible with a quote. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur freight charges and the shipping fees for those deliveries are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges are calculated after the order is submitted, so your order will be placed on hold until we can reach you by phone to confirm pricing.
Shipping for Canada is possible please contact us so we can give you a custom delivery price at email@example.com
How to Order?
How to Order?
Get in touch with us either by e-mail or phone number to start an order.
Why Buy From Us?
Why Buy From Us?
- We Put Our Customers First. If it doesn't fit, it breaks, you've changed your mind or for no reason whatsoever simply send it back to us and we'll cheerfully refund you every cent.
- Returns are made easy, simply contact us for a return and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap!
- We insist that you love everything. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
- Ordering from Idy is 100% safe and secure. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.
Product Quality Guarantee. At Idy we strive to offer only the highest quality products on the market and to work with customers to ensure complete satisfaction.